Congratulations on registering with Claremont Medical Practice!
Our Practice ethos is simple; we promise to:
- To provide our patients with timely access to high quality care
- To treat our patients with respect and at all times ensuring confidentiality and dignity regardless of their background
- To treat each patient as an individual tailoring the care to their needs and wishes.
- To contribute to clinical research enabling our Practice to be at the cutting edge of Primary Care.
- To be actively involved in the training of future GPs and nurses making sure that our first rate NHS Primary Care Services can continue well into the future.
- To be dynamic and responsive to our ever-changing healthcare environment, ensuring the best levels of care for our population.
What we ask of you:
- Please be aware of the number of issues you are bringing to a ten minute appointment. If required, book a double appointment
- Please attend all booked appointments and ensure to cancel when you are unable to make it.
- Where possible, register for online access. This will allow you to book appointments, order medicines and communicate with the Practice, including asking questions to your GP.
- Always remain courteous and respectful to our team. We understand that frustrations might occur, but rest assured we will always be trying our hardest to make the system work for you.
Put simply, by working together we will make sure that all your health, psychological, social and spiritual needs are fulfilled.