|Day||Exmouth Health Centre||Underhill Surgery|
|Monday||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.30pm|
|Tuesday||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.30pm & 2.00pm - 6.30pm|
|Wednesday||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.30pm|
|Thursday||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.30pm & 2.00pm - 6.30pm|
|Friday||8.00am - 6.00pm||8.15am - 12.30pm|
|Telephones||Mon-Fri 8.00am - 6.00pm|
|Day||Raleigh Surgery||Minor Injuries Unit|
|Monday||8.30am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 10.00pm|
|Tuesday||8.30am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 10.00pm|
|Wednesday||8.30am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 10.00pm|
|Thursday||8.30am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 10.00pm|
|Friday||8.30am - 6.00pm||8.00am - 10.00pm|
|Weekend||CLOSED||8.00am - 10.00pm (Sat & Sun)|
Additionally we are open Monday Evenings 6.30pm -8pm, Tuesday Mornings 7.00 am - 8.00 am & some Saturday Mornings 8.30am/9.00am - 11.30am/12.00pm for pre booked appointments only.
There are some weekends we are open until 3pm on a Saturday and 1.30pm on a Sunday as part of the Federation rota on Improved Access. If our practice is not open, then we may be able to arrange for you to be seen at another surgery. Please ask us for more information regarding this.
- Dr Kerry Boyle - Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - CMP except Tuesday pm at Raleigh Surgery
- Dr Joseph Mays - Monday (alternate weeks) /Tuesdays/Thursday and Fridays - CMP except Monday am and Tuesday pm at Underhill
- Dr Barry Coakley - Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday - CMP except Wednesday all day and Friday pm at Raleigh
- Dr Lisa Gibbons - Monday/Tuesday/Thursday (alternate weeks)/Fridays - all CMP
- Dr Susie Pathmanathan - Monday/Wednesday/Thursdays - CMP except Thurs am Raleigh Surgery
- Dr Jane Aitken - Tuesday/Wednesday (am only)/Thursdays - CMP except Wed am Underhill
- Dr Kate Lippett - Thursday/Friday - CMP except Thurs pm Underhill
- Dr Charlotte Benning - Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday am - all CMP
- Dr Sara Jabri - Monday/Tuesday/Friday - CMP except at Raleigh Surgery Tues am, Fri am
- Dr Thomas Lee - Monday/Wednesday/Friday - Monday and Friday at Raleigh Surgery, Wed at CMP
- Dr Tom Morris - Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday - CMP except Friday am Underhill
- Jane MacDonald (Lead Nurse) - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - all CMP except Tuesday and Wednesday am Raleigh Surgery
- Morning Surgeries: Commence at either 8.30 or 9.00am
- Afternoon Surgeries: Commence at either 2.30, 3.00 or 4.00pm
A Doctor is always on call for emergencies. When Claremont Medical Practice is closed, telephone 111 and your call will be transferred to the Out-of-Hours service. At nights and weekends you may be requested to attend the Treatment Centre at Exmouth Hospital. If, for any reason, you have difficulty obtaining a Doctor, please telephone the Minor Injuries Unit on 282001.
The Practice holds a supply of leaflets on "How To Treat Certain Common Illnesses". If you would like a particular leaflet, please ask the Practice Nurse.
Your Local Pharmacist
Your local Pharmacist will be able to give you free health advice and you don’t need an appointment. Many Pharmacies operate extended hours on a rota basis. For details call NHS 111 on 111
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.